Sun Mar 4, 2018 7:31 am (PST) . Posted by:
"Sumit Bajaj" sumit_is_wonder
Dear Guru Jan's,
My details are : Dob- 7th April 1981 time- 9:55 p.m place – Kolkata , West Bengal India
Since last one and half month, I have been under severe stress due to major loss in stock market. I had been carrying high leveraged positions and due to fall in stock particularly which I have been holding has led to huge and severe loss and resulting in high loans which is almost difficult to service them through salary income.
I deeply request you to kindly look into the horoscope and advice future course and also what to do currently. For balance positions in stocks, should I hold or square off and book the losses. How will I come out of this problem and when? I am really into great depression and fear inside. Living has become difficult.
Your advice will really be valuable for me. Please help me.
Regards
Sumit
"Sumit Bajaj" sumit_is_wonder
Dear Guru Jan's,
My details are : Dob- 7th April 1981 time- 9:55 p.m place – Kolkata , West Bengal India
Since last one and half month, I have been under severe stress due to major loss in stock market. I had been carrying high leveraged positions and due to fall in stock particularly which I have been holding has led to huge and severe loss and resulting in high loans which is almost difficult to service them through salary income.
I deeply request you to kindly look into the horoscope and advice future course and also what to do currently. For balance positions in stocks, should I hold or square off and book the losses. How will I come out of this problem and when? I am really into great depression and fear inside. Living has become difficult.
Your advice will really be valuable for me. Please help me.
Regards
Sumit
No comments:
Post a Comment