Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Bank Home loan scam

My home was paid in full by 1985. Chase bank opened a home equity line of credit account for me in1998. 2008 they sent me a letter telling me you no longer have a home equity line of credit. I had never used the equity account. I owed them nothing. Quite by accident in 2018 I discovered they never took the lien off my house title. I could not find any Chase employee to help me. I spent 2 days on the phone & got no help. I then went in person to the bank here in san diego.I was told I did not owe them any money but they did not know how to take the lien off my title but to give them a couple of days to figure out how. After more than a week of calling daily I returned to the bank, I told them I knew they were trying however in 24 hours I would file a lawsiut against them + damages. The next day they got it done. they are mxthxr fxckxrs do not go there, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment