Sunday, August 8, 2021

Gold future

This is just my opinion and it looks pretty obvious now, it's in our faces.
Digital coins will be run along side with the global current currencies.
When that stabilizes to their liking they will drop all currencies.
Overnight like Lynette says. Lynette knows their MO, how they perform in these situations.
Right before the crash gold and silver will be as suppressed as they can. The lowest of the low…
Silver will be so suppressed silver holders will be diving out of it and investors will not even give it a sniff( kinda like now) and others will be buying more.
Then the crash
Immediately after the crash, silver and gold will still have the same suppressed prices.
People/nations who lost everything will be selling their gold and silver to the banks or private individuals. Everything to save their families and belongings, food will be the most talked about subject for most and where to find it.
People/1%s  will be buying homes, land etc. for a song because these ones trapped will be desperate to own some silver/gold so they will trade these items, actually at this time silver and gold will be used as real money lawfully.
The banks will accept PMs as payments at the suppressed prices, the prices BEFORE the crash, to the desperate people.
When that drizzles out and is done, and it shouldn't take but a few months, the real prices of PMs will become unattainables.
People with tangible assets will own less tangibles but they were smart in buying gold and silver before the
Unattainable stage…I don't think we will even wear pm as jewelry..
This all could happen within months.

 Metals will be kept super low for 3-6 months after the reset/dollar crash. That way, ppl cash in their metals, but cannot pay off their debt.
 
 I think having gold during this time will be the best choice because it's so much more valuable than silver if your gonna try and pay your stuff off,,,,but hey, I can't afford gold…if it comes to where I can't pay for my house, I'm hoping to quick sell maybe my equity will help me get out of the mortgage, I will NOT fork over my valuables, hang on to those,, if I cant sell I will walk away from  my house and rent , live in my car or camp somewhere for a few months, let them take me to court! and then the unattainables come around, I'm in the game again. I will buy a better house for a song.yea, I'm feelin your angry face…if it gets bad just walk away, that's what I'm gonna do, I'm stepping out of their game and hopefully build my own game,,,just wait  until they are done sucking the life blood out of the silver and gold market..because we all know how gold and silver will be repriced,,,heck, maybe electronics will be too expensive to own for the main stream class..anyway,,,exciting times ahead but exciting doesn't mean fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment