Friday, August 14, 2020

Desktop Support is fairly easy

There are plenty of jobs in that field. I just transitioned back into the field ("desktop support") after a 14 year absence. Desktop Support is fairly easy to break into. Some people in this situation may want to look into that. If they've got the discipline to learn programming, they may want to look into learning "Python". It's very "hot" programming language in the IT field now, and it's a job that can be done from home as well as in an office. You can work for companies anywhere in the country, not just your own city or state. All you really need is decent level intelligence, a good book (I recommend "Introducing Python: Modern Computing in Simple Packages", 2nd edition, published by O'Reilly - $50 price on the book, got it for $21 on Amazon shipped to me), and a working computer (high speed internet is a good idea as well). I hear the pay is good even for entry level Python programmers. It's something I"m considering myself. Just a thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment