If you aren't setting up your OWN economy by now, you won't survive. If you're still buying into the government will save you or the old outdated model of trading your time and labor for a pittance of a pay check, you're truly living in the past. You better wake the hell up fast!
6 years ago after my 5th layoff within a 10-year span, I saw the writing on the wall. Sold everything I had and bought a small farm. Now I grow and raise my own food and barter/trade the excess for what else I need. I started a local barter/trade network which has skills from every trade including gas station owner, doctors, mechanics, welders, etc. We're 300 members strong now. We take care of our own. The Amish had it right from the start. Sometimes you gotta go back in time to survive going forward. Those who can't won't make it.
6 years ago after my 5th layoff within a 10-year span, I saw the writing on the wall. Sold everything I had and bought a small farm. Now I grow and raise my own food and barter/trade the excess for what else I need. I started a local barter/trade network which has skills from every trade including gas station owner, doctors, mechanics, welders, etc. We're 300 members strong now. We take care of our own. The Amish had it right from the start. Sometimes you gotta go back in time to survive going forward. Those who can't won't make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment