Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Acid Reflux or Hyperacidity:

I see some of them asking for Acid Reflux or Hyperacidity:  My Experience....
I myself had severe acid reflux and it was so much that I went for ECG 5 to 6 times. Because when Acid reflux is on a high level, it irritates or something happens near heart, which makes you feel like you are having heart pain or sometimes you feel you are having a heart attack. All this happened to me because of eating and drinking habits. it took at least 1 and a half years to actually understand what was happening because by then I went through a lot, including Depression, and had to take anti-depressants. Today I am perfectly fine without any of those illnesses or any medications. It is around 4 years now I took any medication for any illness including for fever or cold. I let my body do the work and I take rest.  
1) Avoid Tea, but Coffee can be had if that does not trigger it.
2) Eat only when you are hungry and don't eat by looking at the time. Your body will signal you when it needs food. But eat when you are hungry and don't avoid eating for any reason. This will trigger Reflux.
3) Don't drink water 30 mins before, during, and 30 mins after any meal.
4) Chew your food properly, take your own time and chew it so much that it should become like a paste.,
5) Sleep well. Sometimes late night work can trigger Acidity.
6) Anxiety can trigger acidity. For me it did, and then heart palpitation would start. So be calm in Anxious moments.
7) Say NO to oily foods.
8) Eat more fruits and vegetables. DIP Diet.
9) Do breathing exercises. It really helps. I did Brahmavidya - breathing and meditation courses.
10) Do regular physical exercises, this keeps you fit and helps in gaining self-confidence to take charge of your body.
11) Always keep a watch or observe your body, It keeps giving you signals as and when it is hurt or something is not right within the system.

12) Never allow negative news or thoughts to ruin your life. Positive people like Dr. Biswaroop will help you come out of Negativity, so follow them.

My friend who is P.hD mathematics was suffered from heart disease and  in Forteis   Amritsar two stent implanted but angina pain still persist  along with life long prescription of medicine.Then i put him on DIP diet and in one month his angina vanished and now six month passed.He is fit and fine and his all medicine stopped from dayone. Thanks Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment