I am a Chinese and I have to say that it is sad for any country to have them sold off like cattle to another. China went through a great humiliation more than 100 years ago getting our lands cut out and sold off/leased to the Western powers. Coming back and look at it, it was simply because our country was weak, and the people were not united against the tyranny of the rulers. Today looking at the U.S I see only the poor and the vulnerable working class. They are the host of this country, and yet the elite and the parasite of the country are sucking them dry, through taxes, rents, insurance, and all kinds of payments. It is sad to see that people, who are no different than you and me, were getting screwed over and over again. Yet, people are looking at it as if it was another country to blame. They blame it on Saudi, they blame it on China, they can even blame it on immigrants. Nobody is looking and blaming and putting the elites in responsibility.
I've seen to much that the so-called 'democracy' in the United States brainwashed people into thinking they have control. They elect someone and think the person will help them. I think it is time for the working class to say no, and produce a real democracy, a democracy that is not ruled by the elites, ran by the elites, and own by the elites. I think a new era will start, and more people will wake up to the tyranny of the government across the world. Enough of this BS and wish everyone the best.
I've seen to much that the so-called 'democracy' in the United States brainwashed people into thinking they have control. They elect someone and think the person will help them. I think it is time for the working class to say no, and produce a real democracy, a democracy that is not ruled by the elites, ran by the elites, and own by the elites. I think a new era will start, and more people will wake up to the tyranny of the government across the world. Enough of this BS and wish everyone the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment