Gains value/costly :
Tools and equipment for food and water production, Farm land, Gold, Food, commodity, Tax (increases), debt,
Loses value/cheap :
Dollar, House, Auto, Demand, Stocks,
Inflation nor Deflation happen in a vacuum.. They happen simultaneously.. Gold will inflate, Dollar will deflate.. House will deflate, Autos will deflate. Food will inflate, commodities will inflate. Wages will stagnate. Taxes will inflate. Debts will inflate. Demand will deflate. Equities will deflate. Treasuries will deflate. Farmland will inflate. Tools and equipment for food and water production will inflate.. All at the same time. I don't see a Hyper Inflation inflating every single asset because then we are in a nightmare that gold can't save you from.. I.E. Mad Max.. i expect inflation and deflation in all manner of markets. Good news is Gold performs well in all of the outcomes
Transition into the EURO was a MAD HOUSE!!! I was in Greece, and the Greeks who once held value in the Drachma, that value did not carry over into the Inflated Euro.. It was Horrible to witness...
No comments:
Post a Comment