I am cuban, I survived the Special Period in Cuba in the 90's so sad, I remember my mom trying to cook some food for us with almost nothing, I was a teenager at that time, 14 years old. Thanks God I lives in the US and I got my Bachelor Degree in Nursing in my 40's so I'm in the same situation of millennials, I am broke, with no gold, no silver, no my own business, NADA DE NADA lol, but thanks God nurses have at least a job, in this Covid19 times I have a paycheck. My neighbor lost her job, she's a cook and she can't pay the rent, she has to leave soon, poor woman, she is such a wonderful person and the landlord is sending her out with the eviction, he is treating her as she would be a convicted because she doesn't have money to pay the rent
No comments:
Post a Comment