In the early 2000's when I just moved to Miami, Florida, I was worried about how am I going to purchase new furniture without going into debt.
Then it was my lucky day because someone got evicted and they abandoned their brand new furniture that was moved outside of the lobby. I took all that furniture into my house.
Furniture looked just a few months old. Not sure if the people lost their job, or they went to jail.
What I am saying is do NOT get into debt because I believe furniture, cars, planes, boats will be selling pennies on the dollar.
Then it was my lucky day because someone got evicted and they abandoned their brand new furniture that was moved outside of the lobby. I took all that furniture into my house.
Furniture looked just a few months old. Not sure if the people lost their job, or they went to jail.
What I am saying is do NOT get into debt because I believe furniture, cars, planes, boats will be selling pennies on the dollar.
No comments:
Post a Comment