Thursday, June 18, 2020

Forbearance of Loan Payments

The energy company where I live are giving forbearance deferred payments for 18 months who in their right mind would want to pay on their light bill for 18 months it's almost like a credit card bill๐Ÿ‘๐ŸงŸ‍♀️ The real zombie apocalypse hasn't gotten here yet..๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️ But it's coming really soon and I read that there's another mandatory problem in California where they Must wear a mask it is now a law so this is what I see.. It is your God-given divine right to breathe fresh air๐Ÿ‘☝️ When they get a stimulus checks trust me there won't be any food left on the grocery store shelves for people Buy everything up; starvation and famine coming as to America

What does loan forbearance mean?
Forbearance of Student Loan Payments
Under forbearance, your loan payments are postponed or reduced, but interest continues to accrue during the period of forbearance. If you don't pay the interest during that period, the interest may be "capitalized," which means it is added to your principal balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment