A lot of folks I know are actually happy about this. Between the $4T and the $2T every individual in Amerika is now saddled with $17k and change and only a PERCENTAGE of those will receive a check. If it's based on AGI I will have some, sadly. I will use it to feed hungry people, because I prepared ahead. I may use it to start a cottage business for my kids. It would be good for them. And for others. Soaps, candles, face masks, DIY helpful things. Me? I'm devastated. We are sold out to the gates of hell. And I have to consider finding a new country. But really, we all know this is not something anyone escapes now. It's global. The Creature from Jekyll Island is now shoveling dirt at the Georgia Guidestones and we are whistling past the proverbial graveyard during a plandemic. What the hell happens to the world Overnight? It's a very different world now forever. But then, every other FF has leveled Freedom and productivity. IMO, time to exercise the contest between patriots and tyrants. The tree of Liberty is thirsty.
Show less
No comments:
Post a Comment