here in the UK,the gullible are in the majority as are the desperate.
The police are out in force enforcing breathing.On my way to work this morning,I was stopped three times for daring to hurry on my scooter.I grew up in Northern Ireland during the "troubles"and contempt was the least of the police's worries.But luckily they have "grasses"for those of us who actually have to work to make money.I have read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and thought so much was hyperbole,witnessing my neighbours reactions here in the UK,I think he underplayed it.We always wondered how the German people were seduced by a demagogue now we know.Germany today has "suspended"democracy for a year whilst leaving their borders open for invasion.
Meanwhile.$5.4T was stolen starting 19th March 2020 with an additional $2.5T as desert,you plebs will not see a penny of this its only for the "right sort",while police stand around muscle bound and slack jawed intimidating the phage.
A great testament to our managerial class are the empty shelves and restrictions in place in our shops and supermarkets.Since when have chickens stopped laying or cows stopped milk production whilst we phage.
Still,its good to see that the USA has gone Russian circa 1993,where Yeltsin handed the wealth of Russia to an oligarch elite headed by the Harvard boys,now we have the same class strip mining the USA and being cheered on by the plebs,as the phage rages.Astounding.
Obviously the poor people as a whole in the West have had a collapse in IQ.
The police are out in force enforcing breathing.On my way to work this morning,I was stopped three times for daring to hurry on my scooter.I grew up in Northern Ireland during the "troubles"and contempt was the least of the police's worries.But luckily they have "grasses"for those of us who actually have to work to make money.I have read Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and thought so much was hyperbole,witnessing my neighbours reactions here in the UK,I think he underplayed it.We always wondered how the German people were seduced by a demagogue now we know.Germany today has "suspended"democracy for a year whilst leaving their borders open for invasion.
Meanwhile.$5.4T was stolen starting 19th March 2020 with an additional $2.5T as desert,you plebs will not see a penny of this its only for the "right sort",while police stand around muscle bound and slack jawed intimidating the phage.
A great testament to our managerial class are the empty shelves and restrictions in place in our shops and supermarkets.Since when have chickens stopped laying or cows stopped milk production whilst we phage.
Still,its good to see that the USA has gone Russian circa 1993,where Yeltsin handed the wealth of Russia to an oligarch elite headed by the Harvard boys,now we have the same class strip mining the USA and being cheered on by the plebs,as the phage rages.Astounding.
Obviously the poor people as a whole in the West have had a collapse in IQ.
No comments:
Post a Comment