I live in Spain, they imposed a 14 days lock down officially yesterday no one is technically allowed to go out on the streets unless its an absolute necessity, all bars,restaurants, basic stores (apart from supermarkets) are closed. Public transport is cut to half. Some highways are closed and some under heavy control. basically one cant travel. You see few people walking their dogs but that about it.
My family lives in Madrid. I lived there for 10 years and now live in FL. The hospitals are currently saturated with people of all ages that are dying. They were 1 week behind Italy and now we'll be 1-2 weeks behind them. Don't be a fool and let your ego get the best of you. Doctors and nurses on the front line are begging us to prepare for the worse. I have friends that I went to school with telling me about how people are dying in front of their very eyes and they can't do jack shit about it.
My family lives in Madrid. I lived there for 10 years and now live in FL. The hospitals are currently saturated with people of all ages that are dying. They were 1 week behind Italy and now we'll be 1-2 weeks behind them. Don't be a fool and let your ego get the best of you. Doctors and nurses on the front line are begging us to prepare for the worse. I have friends that I went to school with telling me about how people are dying in front of their very eyes and they can't do jack shit about it.
Hi, I live in Spain, Alicante provence and we are now on lockdown. The last few days has seen people buying anything and everything from the shops, which is crazy. We can still walk our dogs, but we can't walk to the shops or just go for a walk. Cycling is also banned. We have average daytime temperatures of 25c-32c so it's warm and sunny. You still hear cars driving passed my villa so people are still out and about. On friday when the announced the lockdown, 1000's of Spanish people that live in Madrid decided to head to the coast (where I live) and go to their summer apartments as Madrid was on lockdown. These idiots should have been stopped as they are the ones spreading the virus. If people stay where they are they will be ok. The businesses here are all shut down except supermarkets, petrol stations, but everything else is closed. My friend is a pit boss at a local casino and he called me yesterday to say they were all fired on friday night as the owners don't expect the casino to re-open any time soon. There are 1000's of businesses that are shut and they have no way of paying staff or paying bills so where does that leave your average person that relies on their job to feed their family. Even when this crisis is over in Spain, it will still be going on across europe so there will be no tourists coming here. In effect, Spain has now unofficially been declared bankrupt. No income, no way to support itself and no future. This is whats coming your way very soon so get ready as this shit is real ...
No comments:
Post a Comment