Monday, April 20, 2020

Bulgaria Financial crisis

I am from Bulgaria as well and I was 16 years old when that happened. Basically for one week the middle and working class was destroyed. Of course this was oucastrated by the globalists. I am laughing hard when someone says this is not going to happen to my country. It is happening now and will going to be very, very painful!!

I am also from Bulgaria at the time of the hyperinflation I was a kid and I was able to preserve my whole net-worth which was around $65 saved from lunch money :) by buying USD (the world reserve currency, although fiat, felt like gold compared to the Lev which was experiencing insane hyperinflation). My grandparents were on the receiving end as they had no debt, but they had a lifetime of savings, enough to buy a house or two, but it all got eaten by inflation and reduced to grocery money. At the time I was telling adults not to hold Leva, but no one took me seriously, I was just a 13 year old kid.

I am from Bulgaria ???? also and I remember my dad bought two BMW cars when the hyperinflation started to save his money value. The biggest problem back then as it is right now is the quality assets were unavailable to buy or you couldn't get you money out of the bank to be able to buy. Look at what happened in Greece and now Lebanon that people cannot get their money out to buy quality assets like Gold and Silver and Bitcoin ;)
Bulgaria happened in former USSR
People could have bought a house for couple hundred $
Some of them more courageous took huge loans right before the collapse and gained a lot of buying power right before the default
I'm wondering should I get a mortgage of fiat  dollars and then pay with my gold and silver

A long-time Bulgarian viewer here! I was 8 years old in 1997 and I remember my grandpa (God rest his soul) buying a huge bag of flour. Prices were increasing daily, suddenly the money started having more and more zeroes. Thank God it only lasted less than a year :)

I am from Bulgaria and was a teenager at this time. They closed the banks have frozen all savings. And suddenly all the savings of my grand parents were gone. They were saving every month whole life just to save for their children and grand children. And after few weeks it worthed nothing. Then the people that made this happen, bought ( privatize ) everything for almost free, and rule today. Get your currency out of the banks!

No comments:

Post a Comment