It's funny how I talk about these jobs at play this coming a while back on this channel a few months ago.. if you're going to get a job it's a job that's recession-proof the Army Police Department Security nothing doctors supermarkets cuz people always need to eat.. these jobs among others are recession-proof the jobs that are not close clothing stores restaurants diners because when people can't afford to eat they simply we'll just go to the supermarket .. and then cook there own food.. dishwashing these jobs are dangerous jobs being and working at the mall you can forget that as well they shut down all the malls right now thank God I work in retail so I'm lucky and that's another plus cuz I don't have no heavy rent or big bills to pay.. which means if they cut my hours I'm just fine..
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
recession-proof businesses
It's funny how I talk about these jobs at play this coming a while back on this channel a few months ago.. if you're going to get a job it's a job that's recession-proof the Army Police Department Security nothing doctors supermarkets cuz people always need to eat.. these jobs among others are recession-proof the jobs that are not close clothing stores restaurants diners because when people can't afford to eat they simply we'll just go to the supermarket .. and then cook there own food.. dishwashing these jobs are dangerous jobs being and working at the mall you can forget that as well they shut down all the malls right now thank God I work in retail so I'm lucky and that's another plus cuz I don't have no heavy rent or big bills to pay.. which means if they cut my hours I'm just fine..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment