Friday, April 10, 2020

Hidden secrets of money,

Mr. Maloney:  hidden secrets of money, they really hit me very hard in my life ... I am from Argentina, since I finished watching the first episode I went straight to see all the rest ... From there I started studying personal finance, then macroeconomics and monetary theory. Now I see and understand what happened in Argentina and in the world. Many thanks for all the advice im triying to survive in mi country where nothing is safe.

The value in metals is what people place on it, just like paper money. The value in food, shelter and a means to protect ones self is real and tangible.

You're not necessarily a slave if you know how to use currency properly. You might even be able to buy some gold with that ;)

The smartest thing all of us peons can do is become your own central bank, start a home garden, be able to defend yourself and family, and build relationships with neighbors and like minded people.

No comments:

Post a Comment