I am 64. I was suffering from cancer 4th stage (non hodgkin lympoma). In emergency I have to take chemotherapy because of seriousness of cancer. Since last five months I am taking DIP diet. I didn't Take any medicine. I am feeling fit. Dr wishroop Roy Choudhary is great
lot of fear in the comments, if youre fearful , I understand but it aint a good place to be from a survival perspective . keep a clear head , dont buy the fear and you will make better decisions, you cant control anything here but you can control youre response to it. The Media is selling that fear like their lives depended on it and in a way they do, if there was a chart for fear, that shit would be going parabolic right now,, reality is outside your front door , not on a screen.
lot of fear in the comments, if youre fearful , I understand but it aint a good place to be from a survival perspective . keep a clear head , dont buy the fear and you will make better decisions, you cant control anything here but you can control youre response to it. The Media is selling that fear like their lives depended on it and in a way they do, if there was a chart for fear, that shit would be going parabolic right now,, reality is outside your front door , not on a screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment