Monday, April 20, 2020

Garden

Do not be fooled people when they say gardening is non-essential.. do you connect as a ploy to stop you being self-sufficient and growing your own food do not listen to the government grow your own food if possible..

so true that's why I say it's the younger generation or this generation they going to be hiding that more more I'm glad I wasn't born now I'm glad I'm from the 80s I did great back then but that's changing.. my pickles are used as well my van that I built a house to live out of only cost free $4,000 to Ford E350 imagine I bought a new van for 35 $40,000 I still be paying for it right now because I only spent 3000 to 4000 for you that I have zero payment I paid cash if I'm running good if it breaks down I'm prepared to fix it I could do most of the work myself cuz I'm DIY but any major jobs I can fix it and I have no payments ever I love it like I said before I'll never ever buy a brand new vehicle never that's a problem at least car dealership and thanks I trying to get you in that this is why we don't check every week you end up with nut liqueur no money cuz everybody taking a piece of your check that's why I call these car payments endless car payments for a reason.. because I tried to get you to lease cars now not to buy them because when you buy the car you paid off they come get you again but when you lease a car you keep it for two years bring it back and get another new one and this is what they want people to do we have money coming in for them guaranteed payments guaranteed and the batter your credit is the more you pay.. this is one food that won't get I've learned to live a minimalist lifestyle but I live a much simpler life I'll never ever go back to mainstream living never I want to retire when things get back to normal I can't to live out of my van full time.. this way if I get a pension or I get Social Security if that's still around play with my Social Security money back in my van after live a comfortable life opposed to pay my rent as an old person oppenheim mortgage still and struggling cuz I don't have enough money and then do a job while I get my pension he'll know when I'm retired I'm retired clear example..

No comments:

Post a Comment