Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Did the bank bail-ins start?

Did the bank bail-ins start? I tried to log into my US Bank account twice today, getting a "system is down" message. A short Google search revealed that there are thousands of US Bank customers that have no access to their money for the last 12 days, not online, not over the phone, not in person... Is this problem unique to US Bank? Hurreh, I love digital world :-) That makes me frustratingly happy



I too have been Locked out of my account
And have been experiencing the same issue been on hold for three hours at a time just to be hung up on this is ridiculous I have plenty of money in the bank there should be no reason for all this I already went to a consumer financial protection bureau and made a complaint as well somebody better fix this real quick


Trust me, your problems are just getting started. I hate to be negative. I didn't experience the same computer issues but after activating my card online, I haven't been able to log on again. The website is totally down. I have my credentials and it keeps saying "If you are a returning cardholder enter your card information and password in the Returning Cardholder Login section." THIS IS BOGUS. The website has been down for me, for at least, TWO WEEKS. Your commentary is providing false hope for people who are desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment