Friday, April 10, 2020

Immunity-germs and sanitizers

It's easier to just publish fake news. The sheeple believe anything they hear anyway. So why make people sick.
This is also just the beginning. There is much worse yet to come in June. I don't want to say. But it will be the next 911. That's when you're going to see your freedoms truly evaporate.
Stock up before June comes around. And watch for ELVIS :)
 But that immune system needs germs to practice on. If we constantly sanitize our hands and enviornment, our immune system will be compromised and not as affective.
 Don't get upset with me for saying this, but I simply don't believe you. Only because 99.9 percent of YouTube is a paid advertisement.
 I work for the post office. I'm out all day surrounded by people, handling packages, touching handles, mailboxes, and even talking with residents and playing with their dogs.
 No one at the post is sick. Country wide no reports.
 I also don't wash my hands. Never did. My body is equipped with an immune system. But that immune system needs germs to practice on. If we constantly sanitize our hands and enviornment, our immune system will be compromised and not as affective.
 ..
 So to say that you know all those people, of who supposedly got sick while at a simple restaurant? Highly unlikely.
 Thats not to say you are lying. Maybe they got sick. But not from a virus.
 In fact, germ "theory" is just a theory. And according to my research, it is said that to this day, there is not one shred of proof, paper work, report or journal that shows that viruses exist, and are passed on from person to person.
 In your case if you know someone who got ill, and even died, it's probably from a 3rd source. 5g or poisoning.
 It's flu season afterall.
 Ps,
 I wash my hands at the end of my shift only.
 During my work day I wipe my nose with my hands (it's cold out/sniffles). Rub my eyes, and do all the normal shit that people do "before the Corona scare".
 I even rub packages against my face as an inside joke with coworkers. I get lots of laughs out of it. Seems I'm not the only one who thinks this is a joke.
 ..
Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment