As a investor I am absolutely amazed that your viewership is not greater. This perplexes me because of the incredible material you cover every day . Personally there's never been a better time to make money in the market. You search and give out the statistics which has helped me make a great deal of money in a short amount Of time. You called this thing. Just like when you called gold at $1,200 and it shot up to $1700 if a person was able to pick this up and drop it off at the higher prices there was lots of money to be made and the same with this right now.. just one example!!!!!!
picking up Boeing at a $105... I'm selling it a $160 what is wrong with that? Does anybody in their right mind think that the government is going to let Boeing go out of business? You have to have half a brain not to figure this out. They're going to be bailed out. I'm just sorry I missed it at $90. These things are ducks in the water for anybody who's paying attention to the statistics it's free candy for crying out loud. It seems that many of the people commenting want to complain and I think it's great. $100 say they'll be poor the rest of their lives. Yes we're on the Titanic but some of us are having a good time on the way down. Thank you for your satistics and the great job you do David
picking up Boeing at a $105... I'm selling it a $160 what is wrong with that? Does anybody in their right mind think that the government is going to let Boeing go out of business? You have to have half a brain not to figure this out. They're going to be bailed out. I'm just sorry I missed it at $90. These things are ducks in the water for anybody who's paying attention to the statistics it's free candy for crying out loud. It seems that many of the people commenting want to complain and I think it's great. $100 say they'll be poor the rest of their lives. Yes we're on the Titanic but some of us are having a good time on the way down. Thank you for your satistics and the great job you do David
No comments:
Post a Comment