I owned a a family jewelry business for 22 years. We are never going to be able to reopen again. This is truly being done by design. The stimulus is not coming and if it does it will be an asset purchase agreement. It's a lose lose situation for me:(
Yesterday I went on a recon tour in my small town of 9,000 people, I had a business here for 22 years and all I could see is financial destruction on a nuclear scale, this town is wiped out and the sheeple don't even know it yet, there isn't any small business that can handle what the Gov is forcing on us here.
This is a planned financial destruction, but I'm the crazy one mentioning this to anyone, still... even though everything I've warned about the last 10 years is coming true right in front of them in real time, denial is a strong and dangerous drug
Yesterday I went on a recon tour in my small town of 9,000 people, I had a business here for 22 years and all I could see is financial destruction on a nuclear scale, this town is wiped out and the sheeple don't even know it yet, there isn't any small business that can handle what the Gov is forcing on us here.
This is a planned financial destruction, but I'm the crazy one mentioning this to anyone, still... even though everything I've warned about the last 10 years is coming true right in front of them in real time, denial is a strong and dangerous drug
No comments:
Post a Comment