Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Central banking inside

Guys, I've got a great idea. I'm gonna print up a ton of my own "Dupont" dollars, and decree that they're worth something. I'll print them up as fast as I possibly can, and even loan them out to you guys at an ever increasingly negative interest rate! Yep, that's right! Who wouldn't want negative interest rates coupled with inflation? You can enrich me twice as fast that way! Now, on top of this, because all of you are losing money in the stock and real estate markets, I'm gonna print up enough of these to buy up all your assets which are currently tanking. In fact, I'll give you a great deal and bid up the price on them! Free bailouts, guys! Come get your paper! Give me your assets please! Limited time offer, here. Act while you can!

Oh, you don't think that's a good deal? Hold on, let me make up some pseudo economic science BS theory that states "don't worry, inflation isn't a problem and more and more fake money is awesome. In fact, it makes you immortal and all powerful, and that's a great thing that will totally enrich me -- errr, I mean, the economy and all of you guys"

No comments:

Post a Comment