what's a practical way that the common man could employ to "steal" back from these criminals? How can we become modern day Robin Hoods?
Learn to trade.. all the free money ends up in the stock market at some point so learn how to take your piece.
Set up a company and make it public sell shares, pause your business, claim your bailout, have your staff work without letting anyone know, buy back your own shares with free money, give yourself a well done bonus, declare bankruptcy, by an island somewhere
To solve the problem of bailing out Wall Street, all we have to do is make sure no one utilizes the dollar domestically, boycott every large corporation, and end the Fed; no big deal, easy-peazy!
.I am still confused about where to invest.. I think basics... shelter, food, commodities
Where you used to work???. (I mean how you know all that information)
Retired in 2012. Almost flunked out of high school. Never took a class. Totally self taught. Same as you, just love podcasts, audio books and Youtube vids. ;)
Learn to trade.. all the free money ends up in the stock market at some point so learn how to take your piece.
Set up a company and make it public sell shares, pause your business, claim your bailout, have your staff work without letting anyone know, buy back your own shares with free money, give yourself a well done bonus, declare bankruptcy, by an island somewhere
To solve the problem of bailing out Wall Street, all we have to do is make sure no one utilizes the dollar domestically, boycott every large corporation, and end the Fed; no big deal, easy-peazy!
.I am still confused about where to invest.. I think basics... shelter, food, commodities
Where you used to work???. (I mean how you know all that information)
Retired in 2012. Almost flunked out of high school. Never took a class. Totally self taught. Same as you, just love podcasts, audio books and Youtube vids. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment